Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Hit the ground running

  So, the week started off good. I booked a Scentsy Basket Party out of state that I had to ship out. I like to use the Flat Rate USPS boxes and do all my postage online, but I would really like to know who really thinks that the large flat rate boxes are really large? Now that it is scorching hot outside, candle wax samples wont make it very far without ice packs and insulated bags. Geez! That alone takes up the whole box. That box has a million pieces of tape on it, but I won!  haha That's right, I was victorious in my 20 minute fight getting everything crammed into that little box for my $14.95! I just hope USPS agrees.
  Today I lost my mind. Did I really think it was a good idea to give my son his 1st haircut when he's teething and I had 3 hours of sleep? Yo Gabba Gabba usually gets him to sit still for a few minutes, but not today. Instead I think he was just mocking me as I scooted behind him inch by inch. Snip, scoot, snip, scoot. I'd give him something to hold to try to get him to stay in one place and he'd cry. Oh, I am glad there wasn't anyone here to see the disaster. It turned out good in the end and that is all that matters! We just both needed a hug when it was over. I think tomorrow, Ash and I will just do something fun!

1 comment: