Wednesday, July 24, 2013

S'more pockets

I love s'mores! I saw something like this & I just had to try it. S'mores are messy so I'm loving the craze of creating all the different kinds of s'more desserts. These babies are so delicious & easy to make. The marshmallows melt into the bread making it sweet. Though when I first saw that I was a little disappointed until I tried it. I won't actually admit that I ate the entire batch in 24 hours, possibly less, instead I'll add that my son did help with the eating. 

1 can reduced fat crescent rolls (not buttery)
Bag of mini marshmallows 
Hershey bar or chocolate chips

Lay your crescent roll flat, add some chocolate on the crescent roll, then a few mini marshmallows. 
Bundle them up so that there are no open spaces & then bake according to roll directions. Drool as you wait & enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment