Thursday, November 1, 2012

American Red Cross Fundraiser

Superstorm Sandy Web Banner
I grew up in New Jersey and I lived there until I was 18. My grandmother lived a half a block from the beach near Seaside Heights. I have some of my best childhood memories there and seeing the pictures of the damage is devastating. I can't imagine what it's like to be there, going through the aftermath or going through the storm at all. I don't remember anything remotely close to this ever blowing through there. Seeing the subway flooded in NYC is just shocking. All of it. It's just awful. There is no power for most people. Most have lost hundred of dollars worth of food. No heat. No lights. Some have lost their homes, while others lost their lives. I'm doing what I can. I'm holding a fundraiser. I am giving 100% of my profits to American Red Cross to help out the best that I can. You can always donate directly or shop to help the Red Cross and those affected by the storm. Please share with as many people as you can, I'd like to raise as much as possible. Thank you so much! https://nikkicaposello.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Home

No comments:

Post a Comment