Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Grilled Chicken with Spinach & Mozzarella

Ok so I won't say I'm on a diet as that didn't work out the last time so well or a few times before that, but I will try to eat healthier. This goes so well with rice or pasta & a salad.

4 boneless chicken breasts
1 tbsp chopped garlic
Olive oil cooking spray
Few splashes of lemon juice
1 box frozen chopped spinach
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

I'm a real big fan of my George Foreman, but use what works best for you. Spray the grill plates with olive oil spray as well as the chicken. Spread garlic & splash lemon juice over the chicken. Grill chicken until juices run clear & chicken is no longer pink.
Cook up frozen spinach according to directions. Divide spinach evenly & spread over chicken breast. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella over the top & serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment