Friday, January 4, 2013

What came first? The chicken or the cheese?

Lunch today was a battle. Ash has fully realized how to absolutely refuse to do or eat something. Oh yeah, let the good times roll. I try to let him pick his meals so that if he has a say in it, it's not so frustrating for him. Raviolis for breakfast? Sure why not!
Today he picked leftover chicken cutlets and cheese cubes. He ate 2 pieces of chicken and then attacked the cheese leaving the rest of the chicken. Oh I don't think so!
We then had a disagreement so to speak about how he could only have more cheese if he ate chicken first. He stared at me crying for a while pointing to the cheese. Very sad, but poor kid, he had no idea that momma was winning this one. It's possible that he nearly flipped me off before he begrudgingly at the chicken whilst giving me the stink eye. Then as promised, he got his cheese. Tears, breadcrumbs & cheese on his face.....the smile I got was priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment