Sunday, May 5, 2013

Ice pop great for kids

I've always loved ice pops but as I've gotten older I can truly appreciate the real fruit ones compared to the box of food dye pop sticks that I loved so much as a kid. I found some plastic Popsicle molds & decided to give it a try for Ash since he loves fruit so much. This is of course an easy teething helper!

Most grocery stores will have bags of frozen fruit that are individual fruit or a nice mix. I found a really nice one that had
strawberries, mangoes, pineapple, peaches and red grapes. You can really get whatever you prefer. Then I got a bottle of Juicy Juice mango juice.
I took about 3 cups of frozen fruit & 3/4 cup of mango juice & puréed in the food processor. I let it freeze overnight & we both thoroughly enjoyed our yummy ice pops!





No comments:

Post a Comment