Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Strawberry spinach salad

A friend of mine told me of this wonderful olive oil & balsamic shop in our area called Bella Vita. I finally got a chance to go & I kid you not, I thought I went for a wine tasting. It was marvelous! The customer service was phenomenal as she took us through to taste everything. Even Ash got a few samples. If you're lucky enough to have one in your area I highly recommend visiting or go to their site. http://www.bvoliveoil.com
The woman there had us try apricot balsamic with lemon oil. Talk about a flavor explosion! I had to have it so a salad was born.

Strawberry spinach salad

Strawberries, sliced
Fresh spinach
Apricot balsamic
Lemon olive oil

Lay your spinach on your plate. Slice some strawberries on top. Combine the oil & vinegar. I found that a little more of the apricot made a better mix. Then just pour over salad. It's so flavorful, you really don't need much.

No comments:

Post a Comment