Monday, September 17, 2012

Nom nom nom

I noticed last week just how fast Ash is going through the toddler food. Things are usually crazy busy here so I've been pretty bad about getting the Gerber food. Those things are crazy expensive & he's a tank! I told Chris we've got to find the time & make him some of his own food. Ash decided he was going to eat our food though.
I made some beef stew for Chris yesterday & Ash decided he'd haunt Daddy until he got some. Well, he ate 2 bowls. Ha!
Later we went out for ice cream. We got him a cup of sherbet since he loves it. He decided he wanted to try Daddy's cookies & cream ice cream instead. He'd laugh like a crazy baby! Then he'd shake with anticipation for the next taste. Ha! It was quite amusing for all of us. I'm glad he wasn't pointing at my cup!

No comments:

Post a Comment