Friday, September 28, 2012

Taco packets

So, for those of you that don't know me personally, I am a Pinterest addict among many things. A few weeks ago I came across a genius idea! Taco packets!! I'll admit, I never actually read the recipe or article or whatever it was, I just went off the little caption.

1 tube of butter crescent rolls
1 lb of ground beef or turkey
1 pkg reduced sodium taco seasoning
Shredded lettuce
Tomato, diced
Pepper jack or cheddar cheese
Parchment paper

Cook up beef until no longer pink. Follow directions for taco seasoning. Lay parchment paper over a tray with lip on it, though I didn't have an issue with grease. Lay the crescent roll flat on parchment paper. Add a tablespoonful of beef in roll. Top with shredded cheese, then wrap up the crescent roll by bringing up edges to overlap until it is closed up as best as you can get it. Bake according to crescent roll pkg directions. Serve taco packets with tomato & lettuce for those who like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment