Sunday, July 22, 2012

Bring Back My Bar Scentsy Party


As I've said before, I love Bring Back My Bar months for Scentsy. I really enjoy being able to smell scents I haven't gotten to smell before with being fairly new to the Scentsy family and also being able to restock on old favorites that have been retired. Yesterday was my July Scentsy party. It was so much fun! Such a great group of people came. Some I hadn't seen in quite a while. I like to keep my parties very relaxed. I usually set up some drinks and bake something for my parties. Everything is out on display so people can smell the testers at their leisure as well as what is available for take home purchases. I answer any questions and we usually just spend time relaxing and talking.  I love it, I have it in my own home and I hope that you will like it in yours. I personally prefer a "candle" that smells better, doesn't have any smoke and wont burn down my house if we forget to turn it off. It's just a safer candle.



Even the wax is safe to touch right in the warmer without burning you. We don't burn our wax, we warm it. I once was told by a friend that her 3 year old accidentally knocked over the Scentsy dish....right into his eyes. Poor baby! She flushed it out and immediately took him to be looked at. Not a single burn. He was completely fine, thankfully. If I hadn't been a believer before that this was a safer option, I sure am now!

I love my job! I get to party for a living, selling a fantastic product while getting so many rewards. I'm always looking to help others so if anyone is interested in a fundraiser, purchasing or joining my team, I'd love to hear from you! https://nikkicaposello.scentsy.us
Pssst...Thanks to my awesome photographer for taking these great Scentsy pics!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment