Wednesday, July 18, 2012

No time for a pedicure!

The summer is rough on our feet. Its hot so we want to wear our sandals, flip flops and cute shoes! It comes at a price though. Your feet dry out. They become cracked and just not all that pretty for display. Sometimes no matter how great the color, nail polish can not distract from a dry heel. Total eyesore.
I rarely have time to go for a pedicure and they are so expensive. I usually paint and clip my own nails to save money, but it is nice to have someone else deal with the scrubbing of your feet. It's time consuming and tiresome. I needed a quick fix.
Enter Scentsy Body Butter! It has Aloe Vera and Shea butter so it works wonders for elbows and knees. For feet though? Heck yes! Oh my goodness is all I can say. I figured it would be great for upkeep, but not as a miracle so I had to share!
Of course since I sell Scentsy I love it, but wow. This went above my expectations. I figured nobody really wanted to see feet so no pics unless requested. https://nikkicaposello.scentsy.us

No comments:

Post a Comment