Monday, July 23, 2012

My Little Kitchen Helpers

I am always in the kitchen for something. I am doing laundry off the kitchen, standing up eating in the kitchen, feeding Ash or of course cooking and baking. I'm convinced the kitchen is the family room, not the actual family room.
I am never short of helpers either. If I am baking then Ash will come in with his toys and play on the floor or cling to my legs. He loves to run around in circles in the kitchen. Even with the baby gate, he will just hang out at the baby gate jibber jabbering to me.
If I am cooking on the other hand or especially eating, the dogs decide to switch with Ash. It's like an unspoken agreement between them that I don't understand. Ash will happily play with his toys in the living room and the dogs will just follow my every move. The only thing they are good for though is being the taste testers. Slackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment