Monday, July 16, 2012

Lock up your daughters!

I've always known my son was a flirt, but never this bad. My husband and I took my son out to lunch with us over the weekend while visiting family out of town. After devouring nearly 1/2 of my husbands burger, I caught him flirting with the woman behind us! He smiles shyly and looks away to only look back making eyes and smiling some more! I couldn't believe how good he was at it! Haha
Last night we went out to dinner since we were still tired from our road trip. I'm beginning to think he's scanning crowds looking for the ladies. Sure enough, he was at it again flirting with a 3 or 4 year old little girl. She was powerless. Poor thing didn't even stand a chance as he smiled at her & waved. She giggled and smiled. At least he found someone age appropriate this time.
Today, he had his 1 year Dr. check up. He's racking up the lil girlfriends cause he was at it again in the waiting room. I will be in so much trouble later when he's older. Lock up your daughters ladies and gents!

No comments:

Post a Comment