Wednesday, August 29, 2012

All you need is love & Cheerios

I woke up this morning & my ear hurt so bad! It was really that whole side of my face. Crap! Just what I need, an ear infection. Over the weekend I had started to get really dizzy & my eye started twitching, I guess I know why now. Boo.
I went to the Dr. this morning to find out that I indeed have an ear infection AND an upper respiratory infection. Yay.
Ash was a perfect angel while at the Drs & picking up my prescriptions. He even went down for a nap when we got home so I could make up my time for work.
When he got up I felt so tired & crappy that I wasn't sure how I was going to make it through the day. Because I have the most amazing baby, he just wanted hugs, kisses & his bucket of Cheerios! How did I get so lucky to have the most perfect baby for us?

No comments:

Post a Comment