Sunday, August 5, 2012

Weight loss challenge week 1

Well, I suppose I should have known that with my husband on vacation that it wasn't the best decision to start the weight loss challenge. At least we both did the same this week. Gained a pound. Womp. Womp.
Now this week, my husband is back to work too so I don't have anyone to place the blame on, much to my dismay. I only have myself to blame.
It doesn't help when I try to rationalize my choices. Popcorn. It's corn! Completely healthy. The butter is technically just another way to add dairy to our diets. Brown sugar. That's like brown rice, right? Chocolate comes from a tree, right? Totally makes it like a fruit or a nut.
Maybe I need one of the things to put a cupcake on the end of it so I can run! Sad, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment