Friday, August 17, 2012

Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Brownie


I really went against my better judgement with this one. I actually used, gulp, a box of brownie mix and break and bake cookies. GASP! My sweet tooth soul mate buddy actually gave me this recipe and it just sounded too good to not try. Since we've all be sick I opted for the shortcut route as the recipe asked. It did not disappoint.

Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Brownie = Unnecessary Deliciousness:
1 package of chocolate break and bake cookies
1 bag of Reese's peanut butter cups
1 box of brownie mix

Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Grease a muffin pan. Place cookie in muffin pan and spread out to fill cup. Place peanut butter cup on top of cookie. Spoon brownie batter over top until cup is just about full. Bake for 28-30 minutes.

5 comments:

  1. That sounds good and easy! I have a new pan that I should break in with this recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ridiculous. I'm glad that I'm not there to eat it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's a good thing. I should have called them Crack Pots because it's insane how addictive these are and the sugar high is awesome. haha Maybe it's more the sleep deprivation.

      Delete